Order and Delivery Policy
- Acceptance of Order. Order acceptance commences upon placement of customer purchase online, email or message and have been paid. In case of unexpected stock shortage, personal reasons, or fortuitous events, the customer shall be notified by Hapinoy Tayo. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed and paid before 3pm (15.00uur), will be processed, packed and sent via post on the same day. For orders placed and paid after 3pm, on Sundays or Holidays, will be processed the next working day. We always exert our best effort to fulfill your orders on time, however, in some circumstances, you will be notified if your order was not processed on the expected day, we shall notify you via email and/or phone.
- Your order reference number. We shall assign an order reference number for your transaction. This will serve as an identification for tracking the progress of your purchase for fulfillment.
- Our Products. Products may vary slightly from photos on the webshop. The images of the product models on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Prices are all VAT/BTW inclusive. If you would need more information regarding a certain product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our rights to make changes. Minor changes to the products and prices may occur time and again without prior notice to the customer.
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be displayed check-out. Delivery within the Netherlands is FREE of charge provided that the minimum order amount is of 75 euros is reached. An additional shipping fee will be charged for orders less than 75 euros within the Netherlands. Please refer to the link for shipping cost. SHIPPING COST NL. For deliveries outside the Netherlands, please refer to this link. SHIPPING COST OUTSIDE NL. For more information on this matter, you may contact us anytime.
- Delivery Liability. Hapinoy Tayo cannot be held liable to any delay beyond our control. Delivery service via post is provided by a third-party. All process and operations of the third party delivery partner shall prevail and thus excluding Hapinoy to future liabilities brought about by the result of the precedent operations. We will do our best to provide the utmost service to our customers and have the products delivered on time and in best condition. Breamkable items Will be sent on customer’s Risk .
- Changes in your delivery. For any changes in delivery instructions that may arise from closure of delivery destination, multiple unsuccessful delivery attempts, return of goods to Hapinoy Tayo, shall hold the customer responsible for new delivery charges.
- Change of orders. In case the customer intend to alter or change some products placed and paid, please contact us directly. We advice that the customer notify Hapinoy Tayo as soon as possible, otherwise we cannot assure the possibility of changes once the order has been placed.
- Product returns. Should there be any valid reason (i.e. expired, broken, defective) that a customer intend to return a product purchased, it is expected that the request will be made within 24 hours upon receipt of the package. A proof of the complaint (i.e. photos or other documents) are expected to have been sent to email@example.com with the letter. Otherwise all delivered products are deemed in good condition and shall not be accepted for return. An appropriate compensation whether through product replacement or refund shall be agreed upon by both the customer and Hapinoy Tayo. Any compensation on this matter shall be processed within 14 calendar days.
- Refusal of Sale. Hapinoy tayo reserves the right to refuse a sale to customer with or without reason.
If you have any questions, please contact us via telephone 0499572021 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org